A full 365 days to return items!
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return items for a full refund . We really want you to be happy with your purchase and accept returns for most items within 365 days . All we ask is that the return must be unused, in the condition it was received, and in the original manufacturer's packaging. We do not need the original envelope it shipped in.
Please note that we will not be able to refund the original shipping cost of your order unless we have made a mistake which prompted the return.
After receiving a confirmation from us, returned items should be mailed to:
The Village Yarn & Fiber Shop, LLC
350 West Commercial Street
East Rochester, NY 14445
We usually process returns within 2-3 business days, but it may take longer for your refund to appear on your credit card or PayPal account.
- What items can't be returned?
- We currently do not accept returns on the following items: books, patterns, needles (unless broken), clearance items and random bags of knit.
- Do you charge a restocking fee?
- No, we do not charge a restocking fee, but you may be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
- How should I ship my return items?
- We recommend shipping returns via USPS Priority Mail. You will need to cover the cost of return shipping unless we have made a mistake with your order or your items were damaged during shipping.
- What if I'd like to exchange my items?
- Please let us know if you'd prefer to exchange your items instead of receiving a refund. If we no longer have an item in stock, we may only be able to provide a refund.
- How do you handle dye lots and color discrepancies?
- We try very hard to provide color accurate pictures in our catalog and to match colors and dye lots when shipping orders. Hand-dyed yarns can also vary substantially from skein to skein. While some factors are beyond our control, you can always return yarn if you're disappointed with the color or for any other reason!
- What if I never receive my order in the mail?
- We'll try to help track your items down! Usually it helps to check your tracking information online or contact your local post office.
- I have more questions or would like to contact you…
- We love hearing from our customers! Feel free to contact us at any time.
- Trusted Online Since 2008
29,000+ Super Satisfied Customers
45,000+ Orders Shipped Amazingly Fast
- Daily Dizzy Deals
- Special deals on your favorites every day, plus a great way to discover new yarn!
- Dizzy's Fast Fulfillment
- Typically delivered within 2-4 days from the time you place your order!
- Quality Products & Expertise
- We knit, crochet and spin with the same high quality yarn, fiber and tools that we sell and stand behind every purchase.
- Easy Return Policy
- We hope you love your purchase, but if not, you have a full 365 days to return most items!
- Great Customer Service
- We go above and beyond to deliver a great online shopping experience!
- Family Owned and Operated
- Support a family owned small business - your local yarn shop, online!
- Cast of Crazy Characters
- Keep up with Dizzy Sheep, Fred T. Gargoyle, Nameless Alpaca and the rest of the gang and their fun adventures in our Blaaag!
- Authorized Reseller
- We order direct from suppliers and distributors. We're also a PayPal Verified Seller and a Google Trusted Store.